And it was a really good afternoon.. lots to soak up and think about, all coalesced generally around the theme of A Life Online.
I think videos of some / all of the talks will be available soon*.
* As I said I’m not sure other talks are ready to be viewed yet but in the meantime have a look at
@timoreilly and his opening address:
His Mantra of ”Creating More Value Than You Capture” struck a real chord, an ethos I’ve always applied in my fuzzy logic / belief system of karma, altruism, collaboration, niceness.
Some of the talks were really nicely summarised by Richard Garside on his site : http://nogginbox.co.uk/blog/drawing-tedx-bradford.
One of my favourites from Richard’s drawings is here : I like the drawing itself but also the recycling of old and obsolete instruction books into mushroom fodder. And the fact that the illustration mentions Foxpro. I spent many a long night creating clients systems in that bad boy.
- TedxBradford: your life online (cubicgarden.com)
- #LifeOnline is now open @mediamuseum – the Launch night (markkellynet.com)
- TEDx is Changing the World (tedxtampabay.com)
- Tedx Middlebury Videos (midd-blog.com)